Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Safely Arrived in Costa Rica

Woke up at 2am. Flight to Miami 7am. Flight to San Jose at 12pm. Arrive in San Jose at 2pm. Retreat Center at 4pm. Sessions. Dinner. Exhaustion.

A part of me can't believe that I am actually here. The past few days have been an emotional roller-coaster, especially because I wear my emotions on my sleeves. I am starting to make new friends and there are quite a few people who feel the same way I do, which is comforting. I'm just taking things one day at a time.

The retreat center is beautiful and Costa Rica is gorgeous. I saw the most magnificent magenta sunset tonight and the city lite up at night is spectacular. There are birds chirping constantly and everything is very green. And its warm with a cool breeze - perfect!

My positive thought for the day is: I have met lots of like minded people in the past two days - and everyone is welcoming and understanding.

Love to all-

Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. Happy you have arrived safely in country. Enjoy the next few days at the retreat center getting to know other PCT's.

    Costa Rica 72 degrees/sunny
    Seattle 42 degrees/rainy
    :)

    ReplyDelete