Thursday, September 29, 2011

My New House

 This is the bedroom/office/yoga studio/closet/clothesline/best room ever. You can see my bed in the corner. My desk with computer on the left as well.
 This is the other half of what I will call the 'multipurpose' room. Same room as above. You can see my desk with computer on the right. My fan!!! And my dining room table and chairs (made out of old desks and chairs from the school. The blue sheet serves as my door.
 My kitchen. You can see my counter, rice cooker and electric burners. On the other side is my back door.
Different view of my kitchen, You can see the styrofoam cooler that the medical staff gave me. Through the half wall if the empty large room that I am using right now for a clothesline. May eventually be for English classes, but right now I like that its empty.
 New animal friends in my house. Fruit bats!
 My sink, for dishes, laundry, and bathroom needs (like washing hands and brushing teeth). Also shelves with my dishes and the two doors in the back ground lead to my toilet and my shower.
 My sink. You can see my backyard here, its the soccer field!
 My room full of sand. Doesn't your house have a sand room? I killed with that joke yesterday.
 My house from the front. The window on the far left is a bedroom window.
 My neighbors. The school is the yellow building and the pink building is the cafeteria.
 My new bike!
Sugar. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics. Love your new digs! It's nice to have a visual so I can imagine you in your surroundings!! Good news about bats is that they eat bugs!! Enjoy your new home - love ya bunches, Mom

    ReplyDelete