Thursday, October 13, 2011

And then there were three

 Sugar sleeping under my feet right before we got a new kitty friend. He was so content. Now he is pissed. He keeps trying to bark at the kitty and scare her away. It doesn't help that she is tiny and may actually fit in his mouth (whole).
 This is my new kitten. I am working on names, right now a few ideas include: smudge, squirt, pinto, pepper and spice. A neighbor who helped me move into my new place told me that her cat recently had kittens and that she was going to throw them in a field because she has too many. I said that I would love a kitten and this morning her son showed up on my doorstep with this bundle of joy.
 So my flip flops are now a huge hit with all of my pets. Only unfortunate part, I love these flip flops and actually have to fight to be able to wear them sometimes.
 Sugar keeping watch. In his mind "Why the hell did you bring that thing home, Chelsea? Can I eat it?"
 They have each claimed a flip flop. There will be no sharing. Too bad that leaves 0 for me.
 Sorry can't rotate this. But it shows everybody sleeping with the flip flop while I do yoga.  :-)

What a happy family of three.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. I vote for spice. Too cute having sugar and spice as your buddies. I'm sure they will become friends before you know it.

    Have you been to the post office recently? I sent a package about three weeks ago.

    Enjoy your week. Love ya bunches, Mom

    ReplyDelete