Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Guao...Spanish for Wow

Times is flying by. So here is whats new:
-I now know my site!! I am going to be living in the North middle of the country! Yay!
-I saw another tarantula outside of my aunts house - bummer
-I had four days of vacation and went on two hikes. One to see a large black bridge and scale an small mountain rock wall. One to climb 200 feet up a giant tree with a hollowed out middle. Super cool.
-I am going to visit my new site this weekend ALONE!
-I am still learning Spanish, but I am understanding more than before, good news!
-I am super attached to my host family here, and leaving is going to be super tough
-I recieved my first package from my MOMMA! And now I have a new dress to wear! Best news of the month. Well besides my site, which was pretty stellar news.
-I lost my USB port. Big bummer
-Celebrated Easter by going on a hike and then eating a normal dinner of rice and beans with my family.
-I am going to have wireless tomorrow and Friday. If you are online in the evenings I will skype you!
Ok folks, that is all for now. Hopefully more to come soon.

Sending loves! And requests for any last packages/mails before the address change!!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment