Friday, August 5, 2011

To another morning, another sunrise and another reason to get out of bed

The best part of having a dog in  rural Costa Rica is that he follows you everywhere. So you always have a friend. Downside, he hides your shoes.

New Photos at
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.629490723705.2119787.32404648&l=2f868fbf48&type=1


A lot has happened since we last spoke, so let me get you up to speed.
-Its Friday August 5th today-did you know we were in August. I will admit, I was shocked.
-I walked 25 KM in 10 hours from San Jose to Cartago with 16 people aging from 2 to 80 years old. And we all slept outside on plastic bags sharing blankets.
-I hike Rio Celeste again. It is still beautiful and am amazing thing to have practically in my backyard.
-VAC PCV meeting with 17 other PCV from my Zona. Met some new people, ate some wonderful food, laughed.
-Have to finish my diagnostic in the next two weeks. Good luck with that Chelsea.

Many more stories and wonderful things I should share. But I am tired of typing and thinking. Tal vez another day.

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Krema, Aunt Rhonda, Aunt Carol and Uncle Mike and Lindsey for the letters and birthday wishes.

Sending love.
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment