Monday, February 7, 2011

Departure Day

I will be leaving Boise, Idaho on February 27th at 10am to fly to Washington, D.C and begin my journey as a Peace Corps Trainee. On March 1st I leave for Costa Rica with 25 other volunteers. We will fly into San Jose and spend the first 10 weeks living with host families and training in language, skill, health, safety and security. On week 8 I will learn the community where I will be spending my 2 years of service. And at the end of week 10 I will be sworn in as a Peace Corps Volunteer.

This is a personal blog of my experiences and a Peace Corps Volunteer but in no way reflects the opinions of the US government or the overall experience of Peace Corps Volunteers. What will come is only my opinion and my experience, please take it with a grain of salt :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment